Needing some bits

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Needing some bits
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:40:04 -0500
Hey guys!  I'm in the middle of doing a radiator and water pump job on my
Tiger and, as usual, one thing has lead to another.  I've taken stock of the
condition of my car under the hood and am now doing a quick freshening of the
engine compartment.  Consequently, I'm needing to locate a few pieces that
might be a little hard to find.  I need the following:

* an original throttle return spring bracket
* an original generator pulley

I realize that these may be hard to come up with but hopefully a few of you
may have some spares that you're willing to part with.  I await any feedback
and appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Andy Walker
B382001600