RE: Carb

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:33:06 -0700
Dear Mr. Stanley "Steve" Morgan - Laifman,
 First, I was of course refering to those 1966 and 1967 Tigers that formerly
had to comply with Calif. Emission Regs. My 1965 model both formally and
presently is not bound by such matters.
Additionally, as a Government agency you have once again fowled up the
system by mis-associating my vehicle with the wrong ID# (using 6 not 7
numerical digits). Should you try to press these matters in court I would be
vindicated hands down for the following reasons (the services of your High
Profile Attorney one Jay Laifman not withstanding):

1. Government case has wrong ID#
2. The vehicle in question is Calif. Reg. under a undisclosed JAL # anyway
(Ha, ha, ha, -- ha ha, ha)
3. Said vehicle may never be on the road at its current restoration rate
(judge declares a mistrial)

So Mr. S "S" M-L stop wasting the taxpayers hard earned dollars on such
petty issues. Instead, invest your efforts in such valued endeavors such as
"while upon a Calif. Highway can farting  be deemed an additive to a
vehicles gross pollution and exactly where that human sprawled, unburned
hydrocarbon can be"recirculated" to!"
Respectfully, Mr. Thomas Witt

PS The email address really had me there for a few seconds. Seems someone
else has too much time on there hands too.