Re: swapping shift linkage

To: <BlueGolfer@aol.com>, <joness@wsu.edu>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: swapping shift linkage
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:21:55 -0400
The Hurst shifter can be installed with the tranny in place. Not the easiest
job to do on jackstands in the home garage, but I got it done. Access to a
garage lift would ease the effort involved.
BTW, you can cut and shorten the Hurst lever to match the stock Tiger. Just
make sure that the cut and weld line will be hidden by the shift boot.

Paul