FW: Steering problem

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Steering problem
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:57:18 -0600
Allan, et al;

When I had my Sprite, my toolbox had a whole section unto itself consisting
of FH, RFH (rubber), BFH(big), RBFH(really big) - not to mention the
prybars, giant screwdrivers, and industrial sized STP containers (works
great for shock oil).
Most of these items were of little use during the BMW/toyota years.

thanks for the grins.

David