Re: Hitting Flies

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hitting Flies
From: "Gary Strom" <gstrom@oldrepublic.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:56:33 -0500
When towing through North Dakota at about sunset on I-94 on the way back from
SUNI III, we drove into an eerie dark cloud on the highway.  It was a swarm of
some type of fly, that COVERED the front of my truck, the windshield and the
top half of my trailer to a depth of about 7/16 of an inch!  The radiator was
fairly plugged up too.  It took me 2 hours with a pressure washer at a buddy's
home in Minnesota to clear (most) of 'em off.  There are still some of them
guys stuck to the front of the trailer...

Gary Strom