Re: Bugs

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>, <Carmods@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Bugs
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:31:43 -0700
Of course there is no single time when it zeros out. However, every part of
the bee must pass through the zero speed point. Has to change velocity and
that has direction. So, if we knew more about the bee, the slope of the
windshield, the bee's name, driver's name, what kind of gas he was using,
and whether or not the Tiger was overheating, we could figure it out...LOL

mayf, the red necked igorant desert rat in Pahrump building (very slowly)
the world's fastest Sunbeam