Re: ww1 a/c

To: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>, <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>,
Subject: Re: ww1 a/c
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:39:31 -0700
Surprisingly enough, when I went to undergrad Aeronautical school, Cal Poly
at San Luis Obispo, Ca. we had a rotary LeRhone engine mounted on a stand.
It was fun to start that puppy and watch all the whirling parts. Seeing the
entire engine turn with the prop was awesome. Yes, it was a booger to turn
because of the torque needed to over come the gyro effects.

mayf