Re: Fan Shroud

To: "Paul R Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fan Shroud
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:43:22 -0600
Paul:
I did meet the engineer who designed the TIGER fan shroud. He worked at our
college until he retired in the mid '80s. I f you want to read the little
that I wrote about him look at what I have written on the TigersUnited site
about 1/2 way down the page.
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/rt-JCrawleyRest9.asp

I have tried to find him recently so that I could do a really good
interview but have not had any success. Perhaps he has gone to the great
drafting table in the sky.

Godspeed
Jc

                    "Paul R Sheahan"

                    <sunbeamtiger@pro        To:     <tigers@autox.team.net>

                    digy.net>                cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Fan Shroud

                    owner-tigers@auto

                    x.team.net

                    09/09/01 01:53 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Paul R Sheahan"

I would like to meet the engineer that designed the fan shroud for the
Tiger.  Did they have crack back then?
Does anyone have the secret to reinstalling this thing?  It looks to me
that
the heat of the engine has caused it to shrink.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan