run

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: run
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:20:10 -0400
Took the Tiger out for it's first extended run today(90 miles). Left work
early on a beautiful NH afternoon with the sun out and blue sky above. I
wondered when I got the car if I be disappointed. After all cars have
changed so much in 30 years with automatic this and power that. No way
..what a joy to drive that car again. It's everything I remembered. But
where was Johnny Rivers, The Beach Boys, and Roy. Where are you guys putting
CD players? Anyone mounting speakers and subwoofers behind the front seats?
I remember my radio(AM only?) was suspended from the dash..I think.

PS And where were the GTO's and XKE's I use to toe the line with in the
mid-60's. No where to be seen.

Jim