Re: run

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: run
From: "Brian Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:58:32 -0400
Jim,

Another way to go if you want to preserve the original look is with Custom
Autosound's Secret audio system (http://www.customautosound.com).  The
receiver, amp and CD changer mount in the trunk, and are controlled by an RF
remote.

A little bit of effort on making the speaker wire unobstrusive, outdoor
"box" type speakers, plus the untenna, and the whole thing can disappear in
about 30 seconds.  Also a lot harder to steal.

God Bless America,

Brian