Re: Wheels

To: jamesbrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Wheels
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:49:13 EDT
James, I find your comments interesting but somewhat incorrect in function.
I have used mustang mag wheels on my Tiger racecar for many, many vintage
races as well as hundreds of solo events.  There has never been an instance
of 'slop' or loose wheels using high quality tapered lug nuts of 7/16.  If
the wheels are installed with the correct torque and tightened in the proper
sequence there should not be an issue. At least in my experience.....my 2
cents.  On a Tiger used mostly on the street I see no problems.

Cheers
Gunny