Re: Brake line couplers

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Brake line couplers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:09:17 -0700
Jim,

Thanks for your wisdom, gathered from many years of crawling under the
Tiger with a big wrench, and buying all the flaring tools on the market
until you found the good one.

Your compendium of standard Tiger fitting adapters is boggling the mind.
Makes you wonder why they would design things that way.

It would be a real pain for you to have to keep repeating your survey of
fittings and tools, every time somebody runs into this issue. I know
this must be the third time, already. Would you mind combining your
recommendations into a folder on "Brake Flares & Lines" and and posting
it in the TigersUnited Forum, under "Rootes Workshop Manual Subjects",
"Section K - Brakes". It will be your name on the lesson.

That way, your knowledge will be easily located for the next poor guy,
and the most anyone would have to do is send the location of the answer,
instead of doing it all over again - if the seeker doesn't think to look
there first.

Your years of experience with more issues than multiple Tiger Wrenches
is invaluable, and deserves some access and credit.  I could paraphrase
it for you, screw it up, and have to post it with my name, as only you
can post it under yours.  I will do this, if you wish, but your own
words deserve to be heard, as "writ by the master".

Steve
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/