Re: storage

To: Jim Boynton <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: storage
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:23:14 -0700
Jim Boynton wrote:

>  My first winter with the Tiger. For those of us who have to store our
> Tigers for the winter(NH), any special recommandations for its 6 momth
> "rest" period.
>
> Jim

Jim:
I say drive it in the rain and snow, just as our Lord Rootes intended. I
drive my Tiger almost every day of the year. Of course I do live in
southern California, so I guess I'm cheating, and if you have a pristine
car, I understand the hesitation to subject it to severe elements.

On the other hand, who out there besides me does drive their Tiger all
year, no matter what the weather?

Steve Sage
1967 MK1A