Re: storage

To: jimboynton@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: storage
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:50:20 EDT
Jim

Look into buying one of those self supporting bags
that you see in Hemmings.  There were brochures
for one company in the United XXII bags.  Its a one
time purchase that can be used again.

All I've ever done with mine is change the oil,
and start it as often as possible in the winter,  Be
sensible with that.  Often in winter the temperature will
rise to near freezing.  That's when I start it and let
it warm up.  When its -20 F, I let it sit.  If the streets
are dry and there is not much residual salt, I'll
run it around the block to exercise the hydraulics.
Knock on wood, I have never had problems with
pests.

This has worked for 24 years, until my #1 son
fixed the front end.

Dave Johnson, B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL