EN24 Fulcrum pin options

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: EN24 Fulcrum pin options
From: "Derek White" <derekw@coppernet.zm>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:16:41 -0500
Hi all,

After a strong warning from Dan Walters not to offer the stock design pins,
I will have them made to any dimensions/design that people want (price may
vary a little.)  Dan has given me measurements to fit the SS bushes so if
you want these uprated pins let me know. Price should be about the same.

I will go with the improved design in EN24, ream my poly bushings to fit,
shot peen them and use John Logan's excellent idea of supporting the outside
of the pins-- simple, elegant, reduces stresses on the critical areas and
has a level of redundancy in case of failure.

After all the talk about fulcrum pins, I would be surprised if anyone went
with the original design on its own. These EN24 pins are stronger than
originals but they too will eventually break.

cheers, derek

Derek White
Zikomo Brewing Co.
Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia