Re: Tigers United wishlist . . .

To: "Roger Brother" <rogerbrother@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers United wishlist . . .
From: "Jerold VanderPool" <jrv309@inreach.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:22:00 -0700
To Rogthedodge and all;  We wanted to try to put on United in Cambria in
2002, but our oldest son is making the BIG step and getting married in June
of 2002.  The wedding will be in Boise, Idaho, so no way could we get the
planning done and have a successful event in the same time frame.  The Good
Lord willing and the creek don't rise, and it is ok with STOA, we will start
planning to have the 2003 United in Cambria.  Think good thoughts and see
you all in Mammoth.  Jerry and Marlene