Re: Dash Veneer

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Veneer
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:11:37 -0800
Chris,

For some people the a perfect end result is the most important factor.
For others, the process of doing the work yourself is as or more important
than the final result.
Neither is right or better, they just are.

To ask why someone would ever want to do it themselves when they can just
buy it, shows an incomprehension of what motivates a large segment of our
hobby.

Erich