Re: shifter lockout bar

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: shifter lockout bar
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:02:17 -0800
the easiest way to change out the Shifter bar correctly, if you have never
done it before is to send your old shifter (all of it) to  Bill Heeley  in
Olney Maryland.  He will R&R your entire shifter, put in a new "t" bar and
send it back.  I think he charges around $100.00 for a complete R&R job
including re chroming.

I bought my new T bar from him while I was doing my last restoration.  I
think the T bar was 15.00 plus shipping.  Give him a call it can't hurt.

His number is 301-774-6710

At 05:35 PM 10/27/2001 -0400, Jim Boynton wrote:
>Has anyone replaced reverse lockout bar on their shifter? I have a section
>snap off on the left side and would like to replace the bar. A good winter
>afternoon job in a heated garage. Is it a difficult task?
>
>Jim

Rob

66 Sunbeam Tiger (351 W)             64 Sunbeam Tiger (HiPo 289, Lord
Rootes Winner 2001)
65 Sunbeam Alpine (Rotary)       67 Mustang Fastback          98 Mustang
Cobra  # 4973

Check out the latest pictures of my Tiger Restoration:
http://www.members.home.com/bomber441

My Mustangs:
http://www.kaiserair.com/oldsite/mustangs.html