Re: Perpetual restoration, was: RE: [Fwd: Question for seller

To: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Perpetual restoration, was: RE: [Fwd: Question for seller
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:42:17 -0800
Um, I guess I'd better say this before someone else does.  I have two cars.
The first I bought in about 1986, it's in primer.  The second in about 1992,
no primer yet.  As all the STOA guys who give me the beady eyed look at TU's
can testify ("can't have a car, must be from the IRS"), neither is even close
to rolling yet.  In shame or glory, I win?

                                           Chris Hill