Exhausting questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhausting questions
From: Cushcom1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:56:02 EST
Several years ago when I prototyped the Tiger Technologies' exhaust system, I
was fortunate enough to have access to the GM R & D folks due to my
relationship with their offroad racing program. At that time we took a new
nos, stock Tiger exhaust system and played around with back pressure,
diameters, db levels, etc. Granted, it was not a $1 million exercise, but it
was thorough. The end result was a system that met the criteria of the
original system, was affordable and was easy to ship. The result is a
complete system in either 2" or 1 3/4" configurations made from aluminized
mild steel that runs from the exhaust manifold to the chrome tail tips. All
stock hangers are used. The mufflers (the subject of much discussion on this
site) are specially modified 14" Super Turbos. The look, fit and sound very
closely replicated the original. I have sold more than 500 systems worldwide
over the past four years with nary a complaint. For those interested, the
price is $325.00 complete, including UPS delivery anywhere in the continental
U.S. jeff the tigerman