Re: Exhaust perspective

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust perspective
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:51:24 -0500
I don't know about that, Stu. When I drove to the Montana SUNI from VA, and
also from FLA to St Louis, it was fun pulling up next to18 wheelers and
drowning them out.... Also, with the hardtop on, the droning sound I heard
just made me hungry for some reason, and made me want to stop and get some
grits, now and again...
Could be 'cause my Midnight Blue Funbeam isn't a "true" and Proper British
Sportscar.
'eh...wha 'd  you say, mate?
All the Best,
FunbeamChuck