FW: Bidding on Ebay and King Dick wrenches

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bidding on Ebay and King Dick wrenches
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:26:24 -0700
Tom, and all,
As I have told others (with goodies I desperately need) I don't mind paying
a fair price (one boat payment) but I will probably balk at putting your kid
through med school.
There is some fine, nebulous line between rape,  capital gains taxation and
a fair deal.  Probably different in each case.

With the limited # of Tigers out and about I'm trying to be fair in my
dealings.  The guy I overcharge for a Book of Norman just may have my
hardtop.

Of course in our situation, chances are the sellers will be happy, the
buyers not.

If I could afford what I wanted I'd be chatting w/ the GT 40 crowd or maybe
the Pantera group.

Tiger Power!  (Durango David)