New Plans For CAT Holiday Party and Drive, Sunday, Dec. 2

To: Jere & Jackie Teepen <jackiet@calfac.org>,
Subject: New Plans For CAT Holiday Party and Drive, Sunday, Dec. 2
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:56:32 -0800
Hello CATS and Sunbeamers and Funbeamers:
With the cancellation of the Woodley Park British Car Meet on December
2nd, we've changed the location and plans for the CAT Holiday Party. The
date remains the same; Sunday, Dec. 2, at 4PM. Jane and I just ate at
the new location tonight and it was GREAT. Huge portions, great tasty
food and cheerful, friendly service from everyone. The location is: the
Original Roadhouse Grill, 6405 Fallbrook Avenue, West Hills (on the
border of Woodland Hills), California, 4PM, Dec. 2, Sunday. Their phone
number is 818 704-0889.

For $22, all inclusive, you get a choice of sirloin steak, grilled
chicken or grilled salmon, a giant baked sweet potato with lots of brown
sugar and butter, awesome home made rolls with honey butter (as many as
you want...gooey and disgustingly good!), a salad, giant portion peach
cobbler and a soda and/or coffee, and all the peanuts you can snarf and
throw the shells on the floor. Don't plan on having your annual
cholesterol test right after dinner if you know what's good for you!.
Tax and tip is included in the $22. Worth every penny. (We'll have our
own section of the restaurant. It's pretty loud in there so we can act
as silly as we want, as we usually do). It was a great meal. Excellent
parking too (you can see the Sunbeams in the parking lot right from your
seats in the restaurant). And if something breaks, there's a Pep Boys
right down the street and the Sage estate with our garage a couple of
blocks away, so you'll have a place to fix it, along with a full set of
tools if needed.

Directions: Ventura Freeway (Highway 101) toward Woodland Hills (east or
west). Off at Topanga Canyon Blvd.. Go north to Victory Blvd. Left
(west) at Victory to Fallbrook Ave. The restaurant is almost right on
the north west corner of Fallbrook & Victory.

For those so Sunbeamingly inclined, we're going to start the day with an
informal fun drive to the restaurant. We'll meet at the CAT warehouse in
Whittier before 12 and plan on leaving for the drive around noon. We'll
head north in a variety of directions, drive over some curvey Sunbeam
roads, generally mess around, and get the the Roadhouse Grill around 4PM
and commence having even more fun. Don't miss this. There are usually
30-40 or more people attending, always some cool Tigers, Alpines and
other fine Rootes cars, and you don't want to dissapoint youself by not
coming.

If you could, please let us know by e-mail (ssage@socal.rr.com) or by
calling us at (818)594-7254, if you're planning on attending either or
both parts of the day.

Steve & Jane Sage