Re: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:23:56 EST
Thanks for your comments Jim.  I am new to the Sunbeam Community: Tiger,
382000704, purchased in March 2000.  I was really surprised to see Ian's
comments.  I used Tiger and Alpine web sites to find my Tiger and I have
continued to use them for questions, parts availability, etc.   It is really
unsettling to see comments expressing unrest and dissatisfaction within the
community.  It appears that I will have to remove my rose colored glasses and
face reality.

Hal Jean