Re: FW: Cars For Sale On List????

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Cars For Sale On List????
From: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:58:18 -0800
I agree with Ken.   I don't know about everybody else, but I find it
difficult to keep up with everything that might be out there, so when
someone else stumbles across something of interest it's nice to hear about
it.  On the other hand, if we were to start getting a lot of spam from
advertisers, meaning all the snake-oil salesmen, that might be a different
story.

--Arden