Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:31:26 -0500
I have no objection to folks passing along info on cars or parts available,
or services we might be interested in.  I've acquired a few bits that way
myself.  Nor would I object to Curt or Rick (SS) letting us know about
something special they have available.  But I would draw the line somewhere
just beyond them.  Lets keep it Sunbeam related.  I would not want to see
spam from every somewhat auto related "snake oil salesman, it slices,  it
dices, but wait there's more" type outfit.  We get enough of that crap now.

It sounds like what Rick F. is talking about falls well within those bounds.

Stu