Strange Call!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strange Call!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:44:01 -0800
Talk about receiving strange telephone calls.

(Who is talking about that?  -- Me)

I just received a call from someone who only said:

"I am going to paint Garrett on the side of my car"

Then he hung up.

Now why would he call me?

Why tell me that?

How is he going to hold Garrett against the side of his car when he
paints him? Duct tape?

Wouldn't Garrett object?

Do you think he found the REAL formula for #86 Green?

Well, I have no idea if this is Tiger related, or just some kid, but it
sure was strange.

Maybe I should dial a number at random and say something like that. Make
the pure sucker wonder what it meant for days.  (8->

Steve
--
Steve Laifman
Editor