Re: Beware of _ addresses SOLUTION!!!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beware of _ addresses SOLUTION!!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:55:59 -0800
Tigers with Microsoft OS,

Thanks to Craig Wright, and his forwarding of a vintage-race list email,
we have their solution to offer you. OR you can read it directly at
http://www.analogman.com/  (who also has a racing Porsche site connected)

Here is my copy/paste of what he says:

Today (11/25/01) I got 4 emails containing a new virus from friends. The
emails will look like this:

Subj:    Re: Looks like a normal subject