Virus Is DEAD! Also floor pans are here!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virus Is DEAD! Also floor pans are here!
From: "Chuck Keding" <mhp@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:39:35 -0800
Good news everyone,

    The virus is dead (apparently)....$ later.  I used Norton Antivirus to
finally kill it......and incidently, if you use McAfee Antivirus, know this,
they do NOT update your software OR DAT files .."immediately for life" as
advertised on the box AND they charge $2.95 per minute to discuss a problem
with you!  I will no longer do business with such a company that resorts in
fraudulent or misleading advertising.  Norton found over 90 infected files.
BTW, the other symptom is that ICONS on the desktop move around as you
approach them.

    Again, I apologize if anyone's computer was infected.  I would like to
trace it back to the source, but I figure the party that sent it to me was a
victim as well and is too embarassed to advertise it.  Anyway, happy surfing

    On another note, my floor pans, finally came in to keep the
as-yet-uninstalled new rocker panels company (from Rob Martel).  They appear
to be pretty good and I cannot wait to start cuttin'.  After all, the tiger
has been hanging on the rotisserie for 8 months now!  I'll keep you up on
the progress.

    Have a great week!

Chuck