CAT Toy Drive Date Change

Subject: CAT Toy Drive Date Change
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:23:15 -0800
Here's important info for anyone planning to go to the CAT toy drive
event in southern Calif. Sorry to bomb the worldwide Tiger list but time
is late and I was supposed to post this last week. I copied this from
the official CAT web page.
Steve Sage.........................................
Dec 22nd Date change!  Toy drive information.  This year we will
     caravan to the Speed Zone in Industry (East end of the Puente Hills
Mall
     complex just south of the 60 fwy) on December 22nd, deliver toys
for
     underprivileged kids, and have "play day" at the Speed Zone. The
CHP
     will be there all day collecting toys in conjunction with the Speed
Zone.
     The CHP plans on having their equipment present to "play with",
radio
     and tv broadcast coverage (unknown radio station and KCAL, channel
     9), Dodge Corp will be represented along with the P-Tzeers, team
representatives will be there from the LA Kings hockey and
     Galaxie soccer teams, plus all the attractions the Speed Zone
offers. The Speed Zone will also be providing $5.00 credit coupons
     for each toy delivered (hope I got that right  it sounds too good
to be true). The CHP will provide some "show off" parking for
     CAT cars that arrive as a group to deliver the toys. So, all you
CAT members who want to have some fun, decorate your cars
     and/or yourselves, and meet at the warehouse between 10:30 and
11:00 AM on December 22. We'll leave at 11:30 AM loaded
     with toys and caravan to the Speed Zone through Whittier and across
Colima Rd. Bring the family and let them have a great
     afternoon with the race track, dragsters, arcades, and lunch at
Speed Zone. This is a good cause, and we'll have a great time.
     Come along even if you don't bring toys, there will probably be
more than enough to stick some in every Sunbeam we have (last
     year's seven cars were stuffed to overflowing). If you have any
questions regarding this event, call Bill Graf (626) 330-3512 or
     e-mail wgraf@earthlink.net.   Originally posted correctly as Dec 15
but changed by Speedzone to the 22nd!  If you cannot make it
     on the 22nd bring toys to the CAT Warehouse 10:30 to 11:30 on the
15th.