Re: Generator - WARNING

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Generator - WARNING
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:16:12 EST
When rebuilding my generator I had the luxury of being able to powder coat
the brackets and generator the right color. I went to our local rebuilder and
asked him if he would disassemble the generator (offered him money) and after
talking to him about the Tiger he showed me his Sprite and I got the
disassembly for free. Went ahead and bought bearings and brushes from him and
had him reinstall the field coils and press on the pulley. When in doubt,
look for someone with the right tools....save a hard to replace part and save
time trying to invent ways to get the job done with out pain and my
favorite......frustration

Dr. Moonstone