(no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:18:25 EST
I've noticed that the list has been very slow over the past week or so.  I've
had a summer experience that I've wanted to share with the list but have been
hesitant to take up space with material that is not really full of Tiger
content.  I am copying part of it here and if anyone wants to hear more I can
either email it to readers privately, post it on the list or just put the
balance in my diary:)

The following is what can happen when an adult male has an over active
imagination and too much free time on his hands.

I thought I should pass on to members my experience of this summer.  I think
it can be appreciated by a few of the owners, especially those in their 50's
and older and maybe single.  To make it gender neutral for the ladies,  just
swap she for he and visa versa.

I live in Vermont in a typically quiet neighborhood.  It so happens that my
street of about 20 houses has 1/2 of them occupied by single women.  Now
guys, don't get excited yet.  Out of the 10 eight are 62 and older, one is
about 40 and then there is Lisa (alias).  Lisa is 32 and recently divorced.
She loves working around her house and washing the car, clad in her bikini or
other attire that needs modeling.  Of course, that is when she is not at the
gym exercising and toning what appears to be a wasted effort on an already
perfect shape.

Lisa does attract members of the opposite sex.  Often when I've pulled the
Tiger out of the garage there would be a few fellows across the street in
Lisa's driveway.  Now the Tiger has glass packs so it is a little noticeable.
 Those people in their 30's aren't that used to hearing the V8 rumble and so
a few times Lisa has yelled over for the benefit of her friends, "Doesn't
that have a V8 in it Mark."   When I either nodded my head or yelled back
,"Yes," I could see a little discussion between them,  Then if I checked my
mirror as I drove away I could see their eyes following.

This went on most of the summer;  the Tiger rumble, the Lisa shake, the V8
question and Mark wondering.  Wondering how I was going to get her into the
car:)  Toward the end of the summer and on an unusually warm day for autumn
in Vermont I was pulling the Tiger out of the garage.  Now I must confess
that when Lisa is outside I do tend to race the engine just a little bit more
than usual.  As I'm backing out I notice that Lisa is vacuuming out her suv.
 Now it's too cool for a bikini, but not too cool for tight shorts and a snug
tank top.  Lisa has dark brown hair that goes half way down her back, brown
eyes,  always sun tanned, has just about a perfect shape and usually wears
large brown sunglasses.  She could be right off the pages of a lady's fashion
magazine -- very classy looking.  Well, as I'm backing out (with the extra
revving) I'm thinking that if she doesn't ride this autumn it will have to
wait until next year.  Hmmm, what if she moves away before next summer?

Mark L.