FW: TBON

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TBON
From: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:08:23 -0700
I paid "somewhat" less for mine, and at the time thought I might be crazy
(my wife assured me I was absolutely crazy, and stupid, too.)  Its a
wonderful resource and think the value of having it when you sell the car
can't be underestimated.

When the price gets up to a new set of wheels (panasports, 15x7 please.  w/
sticky tires)   the temptation may be tooo much.  (call me then.)

good luck (could the value have gone up 100% in less than a year?)

I got back into Tigering too late to get a copy. I did get a chance to
glance through one. I'd pay for $400 for one. Any takers out there.

Jim