RE: TBON

To: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>,
Subject: RE: TBON
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:30:11 -0800
I bought mine from Sunbeam Specialties for $50.00 about five years ago...one
of his last copies or so I was told.  I was on a business trip to the bay
area that day.  So, I stopped by and saw Norm and asked (humbly,) for the
curmudgeon to sigh the book, which he very kindly did.

I want to keep mine for now.....not because of the autograph (sorry Norm, I
do luv 'ya man!) but because it is indeed an excellent resource.  And yes,
if I had to, I would spend $450.00 for it if I had to.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373
'00  Harley Davidson FLHTCI