RE: RE:TBON (was Transmission Manual)

To: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>,
Subject: RE: RE:TBON (was Transmission Manual)
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:36:48 -0800
No offense Chris, but in the curmudgeon's style (sorry Norm, but someone has
to take the stick from Dick,) I doubt we will ever hear a response on this
issue. The curmudgeon under the trees in Redwood City jus' don't swing that
way.  :)

You know us left coasters, we're just weird.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373

PS, sorry Norm, but I guess in all due respect I should have capitalized the
"C" in Curmudgeon to note your stature in the community.  :)