Re: Camshaft replacement question

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Camshaft replacement question
From: John Clark <clarkjc@stny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 02:08:56 -0500
Andy,

Here are the pictures I promised.

These two are from the top with an old camshaft for reference:

http://home.stny.rr.com/clarkjc/pics/Camshaft1.jpg
http://home.stny.rr.com/clarkjc/pics/Camshaft2.jpg

This picture was taken from directly behind the grille badge.  The camshaft
is behind the water pump, behind the timing cover, and just above where the
crank pulley is.  It looks like you'd be able to slide it out with the
grille removed.

http://home.stny.rr.com/clarkjc/pics/BehindGrilleBadge.jpg

- John