Re: front end rebuild

To: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Subject: Re: front end rebuild
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:39:10 EST
They are usually trying to save a few bucks
in an area where no expense spared should be
the rule.

As Dr. Herro said, in light of today's litigational
society, he could not imagine anyone making
any car parts for someone else unless they
were a large corporation with deep pockets.

Imagine the tragedy of someone being killed or
worse, paralyzed, because a pin broke.  It would
not take long a a grieving widow to sue everyone
even remotely attached to the pin.

Now you know why TH is not performing work
for others.  Myself, I'm hesitant about rebuilding a brake
booster for friends.  The risk is just too great.

I means you have to do the work yourself.

A sad comment on today's society.

Dave Johnson