Assembly Lines

To: rogerbrother@hotmail.com, SLaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Assembly Lines
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:34:51 EST
The idea of a company having remote and separate assembly lines is not as far
fetched as it sounds.  There is a machine manufacturing plant directly on the
Vermont/Canadian border.  The manufacturing of the machines begins in the
plant in one country, is pushed over a line painted on the floor within the
factory to another country (by a customs agent from what I have heard) and
completed in that country.

As far as continuous...who is to say how much time must lapse before it's not
considered continuos.

I know, I know a paint stripe on the floor.  Only in backwoods Vermont.
        Mark L.