c4 in a tiger ??????'s

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: c4 in a tiger ??????'s
From: Hotrodjunkyard@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:12:03 EST
i know it is not "original" but nothing on my car is original. after putting
the c4 in my 88gt all i can say is WOW! a stick could never touch it. i have a
157 tooth small bell c4 that i built as a spare for my gt. it has a 5 clutch
forward drum, roller planet, kevlar bands, pa performance pump, tci servo, and
a reverse manual valve body! this would be great in my tiger. the tunnel has
already been modified to fit my lakewood scatter shield. so will the c4 slip in
or will i need to redo the whole tunnel???
thanks
chris vaught