Re: Tigers in the Quarter Mile

To: "Sencindiver Jim D NSSC" <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>,
Subject: Re: Tigers in the Quarter Mile
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:59:29 -0500
I have not yet run mine in the quarter.  I do have a program that is quite
sophisticated and predicts car's quarter mile times.  I calibrated it with
my old engine's times and then input the new engines characteristics.

It says it should do 12.3 sec at 116 mph.

This year I hope to find out for sure.

Jim