Re: Tigers in the Quarter Mile

To: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>, "Tigers"
Subject: Re: Tigers in the Quarter Mile
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:40:47 -0800
Well, regarding wheelbase....and NHRA. When I started my project Alpine, I
asked Jim Skelly at NHRA about this. He said asl long as the engine is the
same one that came with the car you could probably race it. However, my 302
engined Alpine would not fit that definition so he said absolutely not. So
if you wanna race your tiger, you prolly can. But, If you get into serious
racing then be prepared for protests. Best thing to do is ask...nah, better
to ask forgiveness than permission...just go do it.

mayf