Hood airflow

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Hood airflow
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:55:32 -0500
I did try checking the airflow around the rear of the hood a few years back,
when we had a thread going about lifting the rear of the hood for cooling
improvements.  Conclusions?  The LAT hood got it right.  Not much was
happening in the middle, but air was blasting out, almost perpendicular to
the direction of travel, at the corners.

Stu