little red car

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: little red car
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:27:49 -0500
 Found this on the web today while waiting out a ice-snow storm that started
last night. My wife reads the story and looked at me and then the speedo,
tach, shifter(needing a new reverse bar installed), and several of Tiger
parts along a with a variety of printouts from TigersUnited on the kitchen
table. "Hmmm" was her comment. "This is beginning to sound familiar." I
think it was a mistake letting her read it. Maybe the story was posted
before I join the list but really good for all those thinking of a
restoration project.

http://www.cassandrasrevenge.com/journalOutput.cfm?entryID=45