Hoses

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoses
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:00:36 EST
Does anyone have a list of  replacement hoses with part numbers ?  I  found
some under Tech Tips on the Tigers United site, but thought that someone who
has gone through this exercise recently  might have a comprehensive list
available.

My engine was rebuilt in 1986 at 47K miles.  16 years and 12K miles have
elapsed since then and I have noticed a few cracks here and there.  I would
like to replace the rubber while the Tiger is resting in the garage this
winter rather than on the side of  highway this Spring/Summer.

Thanks

Hal Jean
B382000704