FW: Assistance

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Assistance
From: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:17:27 -0800
Actually, I'd also really like to hear about this from someone who has done
it.  What is the end result?  Dale has kindly given me some information
about the mod and has said that Ackerman is largely addressed by the change.
He has also said that the resulting steering ratio is much quicker.  I'm
just wondering if someone can give some post-project driving impressions
regarding improvements in handling and impact on steering effort.  Thanks
for any info.

Shaun