RE: Assistance

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Assistance
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:12:40 -0800
Larry,
 I am going to keep the MGB arm, and maybe for good reason..... . When you
say reverse the arms do you mean swap left for right and have them angled in
(seems from what I understand it would make matters worst), or do you mean
swap them left for right and then turn them over (upside down) so they still
point out (which is what I assumed and why I thought they would hit the
rims). If it is the first then YEA, it can work for me (thought I don't
understand why it would work to a "better" angle)!  From what I gathered it
seemed that the arm/rod need to meet "somewhere" in the tire itself. That
being the arm going both outward and forward rather than inward as you say
you saw on other 13" cars. Also, do you still use the Tiger tie rod ends???
(with the stock Tiger rack).  Well, what do I know, that is why I am asking
the questions. Tom Witt B9470101