Re: wiper

To: "Per Lidefelt" <lena.hagelqvist@telia.com>,
Subject: Re: wiper
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:54:03 -0500
The windshield wiper motor can be wired so that it has a high, low and off
and be wired incorrectly.  The symptom is that the motor gets real hot with
the wipers off!  Correctly connecting the wires at the switch will fix it.

Review the wiring diagram carefully on the detail of the connections to the
switch and make sure the proper wires are connected to the proper numbered
terminals.

Jim Morrison