Tiger Brake Upgrades

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Brake Upgrades
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:39:35 EST
Hello all,

I would like to upgrade the brakes on my Tiger. I installed the Wilwood
conversion on the fronts recently. When I bought the Tiger, it came with the
Fiat rear disc conversion installed (I believe this was a popular conversion in
the '80s). It has a stock single master cylinder with a vacuum booster.

I wish to remove the booster and install a dual master cylinder. I am also
considering the Wilwood rear disc setup to simplify future repairs.

I would appreciate all practical information from anyone who has knowledge or
experience on this single to dual master cylinder conversion/upgrade.

Much thanks in advance,
Henry Vicioso
B382002501