Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades

To: garywinblad@attbi.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Brake Upgrades
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:10:58 EST
Hello all,

I have nothing to personally gain with respect to Joel Griffin's Wilwood
Tiger front disc brake upgrade kit (my disclaimer).

I met Joel, his wife and their really cool dog a couple of years ago at the
Indiana SAAC Spring Fling and spied the many wonderful modifications he did
to his Tiger. I believe Joel is a professional prototype fabricator and has
an extensive resume. To say the least I was impressed by his ingenuity and
workmanship. I am sure that Barry Schonberger can share more positive
references about Joel.

The front disk brake upgrade kit includes the Wilwood Dynalite calipers, new
vented rotors which will fit on the stock hubs, new braided lines and
fittings, instructions, and all the necessary bits and fasteners to complete
the conversion. The master cylinder may have to be changed depending on if
you have manual or power brakes (if necessary, Joel can probably source one
for you). You will save a tremendous amount of weight with this conversion.
There are no irreversible modifications necessary, so you can always convert
back to stock if you wish.

Please contact Joel for more info.         jkgriffs@yahoo.com

Respectfully submitted,
Henry Vicioso