Re: Doane's overbored 260's

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Doane's overbored 260's
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:25:29 -0800
Hi all:
I once corresponded with a man who had spent some time with Doane and
who asked Doane a similar question about the 260 engine.

Doane asked him "can you tell the difference between a 260 and a 289
engine just by looking at it in the car?"

"No," replied the man.

"Neither could the Tech inspectors" said Doane.

A third-hand story at best, but I like to think there's some truth
there.

Regards

David Sosna